Document Status Labels
Labels that note the current state of a document in the content source.
Labels coupled with documents in the visual editor indicate the current status for that document.
These statuses are shown in the following locations:
- Beside the title in the page editor
- Content editor lists and detail views
- Next to the type name when editing inline
- List of changed items in the publishing dialog
A status can be one of the following:
- New: Created but not yet published
- Changed: Previously published, but the current version has changes not yet published
- Published: Current version is live in production.
Labels are shown for the new and changed states in most cases to indicate that it includes content not yet published. Documents without a label are assumed to be published, with exceptions noted below.
In the publishing dialog, only new labels are shown. Documents without labels are assumed to be changed, as published documents will never appear.
Filtering by Status
In the content tab, documents can be filtered by their status.