Netlify provides several self-serve and interactive help resources outside of these product docs.
- API endpoint reference: reference for the Netlify REST API.
- CLI command reference: online access to all help strings in the Netlify CLI.
- Netlify SDK docs: instructions and references for developing Netlify Integrations to extend the capabilities of the Netlify platform and streamline workflows.
- Netlify Create reference docs: technical reference documentation for the Netlify Create APIs.
- Developer guides: guides, examples, and demonstrations of using the Netlify platform.
- Tutorial blog posts: step-by-step explorations of composable architecture.
- Jamstack Explorers videos: a library of videos to help you get more expertise in building for the web with modern tools and techniques.
- Forums: public discussion of ideas and questions with Netlify staff and your fellow Netlify users. Before posting a new question, review our guide on asking great questions to get great answers.
- Support Guides: verified content in the Forums written by Netlify support engineers to help solve common problems. Check our guide on how to find answers for frequent questions for an index of our most useful Support Guides.
- Support form: private support requests. If you have a specific question or need to reach support privately, and you have a paid subscription, you can contact Netlify support directly by email using the online support form.
- Scope of support: limits to the usage and configurations we can support.
- Status page: current status of Netlify systems.
- Pricing page: feature availability by team plan or add-on level.
# Tips for requesting support by email
Anyone can request private support for login/signup assistance, site/DNS transfer, a billing issue, or to report fraud/abuse. Private support for other topics requires a paid plan. If you can’t request private support for your question, community support is available in our Forums.
Providing specific, detailed information in your initial request may help reduce back-and-forth so we can resolve your issue together, faster. This section provides tips to help you prepare to send a request through the support form at netlify.com/support.
# Site name
You can find this information under. Other places in the Netlify UI may list your site by its custom domain if you’ve configured one, so be sure to send us the Site name from this location.
If your request pertains to multiple sites, please share all relevant site names.
If your request isn’t about a specific site, please enter
n/a for the site name. Questions that aren’t about a specific site are often about a user account or team account. If that’s the case, please provide the email address for your user or account slug for your team as described below.
# Email address
If you have multiple email addresses, be sure to use the one that’s associated with the user, site, or team that you need help with. This ensures your request will be prioritized as entitled by your subscription.
# Team account slug
If your question pertains to a team rather than a site or user, please provide the team’s account slug in the body of your request. You can find this information under Team settings > General > Team details > Team information > Slug.
You can’t send screenshots through the support form, but you can add them after you’ve submitted your request. After you submit the form, you’ll get an email confirming that our help desk has received your request. You can send relevant screenshots in response to the email.
Did you find this doc useful?
Your feedback helps us improve our docs.