To view billing information or change billing-related settings, select the relevant team from the team dropdown in the top left corner of the Netlify UI, then select Team settings > Billing.
Team plans and usage
Each team has a subscription plan. To view features for the selected plan and usage for the current billing period, go to Team settings > Billing > Plan details.
To upgrade or downgrade your team plan, select the Change plan button to choose your new plan.
Netlify tracks outgoing bandwidth usage at the team level. Each team plan includes a monthly bandwidth allotment. Usage above the allotment is charged in extra usage packages as described on our pricing page.
You can find your team’s current bandwidth usage and plan allotment under Team settings > Billing > Plan details. Metered usage consists of all outgoing data traffic on your team’s sites, including:
- pages, files, assets, and other responses served to site visitors on production sites, branch deploys, or Deploy Previews.
- outgoing data sent by your sites in proxied API requests, including requests to Netlify Functions.
Bandwidth metering does not include:
- any data transferred as part of a site build or deploy.
- form submissions or other incoming data.
Netlify tracks builds usage at the team level. Each team plan includes a number of concurrent builds and monthly allotment of build minutes. Usage above the build minute allotment is charged in extra usage packages as described on our pricing page.
These plan features affect builds as follows:
- Build concurrency: Builds will begin as soon as possible, as supported by the concurrent build allotment for your team. If you are using all of your available concurrent build machines at once, subsequent builds will be queued until a build machine is made available.
- Build minutes: As builds are created and run, your account will accrue build minute usage. Build minutes include the time it takes for Netlify to execute the directives in your build scripts and deploy your build. They are accrued whether builds succeed or fail.
You can find basic information about your team’s build minute usage and concurrent build allotment under Team settings > Billing > Plan details. More detailed information, including the number of active builds and builds waiting for capacity, is available on your team's Builds page.
Site add-on levels and usage
You can find a list of all of a site's enabled add-ons in the site dashboard under Settings > General > Site details > Add-ons.
Selecting an add-on from the list will direct you to the usage and settings panel for that add-on. Select the Change level button to change the level of the add-on.
Metered add-ons are automatically upgraded based on usage. Note that you cannot downgrade an add-on during a billing period where your usage exceeds the limits of the lower add-on level.
Change billing information
To change the billing information for a team, select the team from the team dropdown in the top left corner of the Netlify UI, then select Team settings > Billing > Billing details.
The team billing details include the following editable settings:
- Name – This name appears on billing emails and receipts.
- Email – All billing communications and receipts are sent to this email address.
- Details – You may use this field for your own internal recordkeeping. The value of this field appears at the top of all receipts.
- Payment method – All charges for domains, add-ons, and plan subscriptions assigned to the team are charged to this payment method.
Only Owners and Billing Admins can make changes to billing information. For more information about team member permissions, check the team roles documentation.
You can find a list of all previous payments under Team settings > Billing > Payment history.
Each receipt in the payment history has a link to download the receipt as a PDF.
If payment for a team account is overdue, its service will be shut off in stages. We'll post notifications in the Netlify UI and to the team's billing email. To restore full service, use the link in the email or UI banner to provide a valid payment method for the team. Here’s a timeline of what happens with overdue accounts:
- An account becomes overdue if payment is not made at the end of a team's billing period.
- This may happen because the team does not have a payment method set up or because the provided credit card has expired.
- We will send notice, via daily emails and a banner in the web UI, that the team account is overdue.
- We will retry processing the required payment once per day and also immediately after an update to the team payment method.
- After two weeks of non-payment, the team account will be restricted.
- Team members will no longer be able to take administrative actions like adding a new site or changing site settings.
- API PUT/POST/DELETE requests will fail with "Access denied".
- After four weeks of non-payment, the team account and all of its sites will be suspended.
- The only allowed action will be to update the team payment method.
- When people try to load a site belonging to the team, they will see a page that says the site has been suspended.
- We will stop sending daily emails prompting for payment. The web UI will continue to show a banner message.
- The team account will no longer incur new charges beyond the overdue amount.
A team Owner or Billing Admin can restore full service at any time by providing a valid payment method for the team.
Did you find this doc useful?
Your feedback helps us improve our docs.